OPTIONS FOR ORDERING ITEM(S):
- Visit the online catalog at https://gilpin.catalog.aspencat.info to search for items and place holds
- Email us at email@example.com with requests
- Call the service hotline (303) 569-9951 during our limited service hours to place orders over the phone
PROCEDURES FOR PICKUP:
- You will be notified by phone when your order is ready
- Orders can only be picked up during limited hours (Mon, Tue, Wed & Friday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM or Thursdays from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
- Upon arrival, call the hotline to let us know you are waiting in the parking lot
- If you don’t have a phone, knock loudly on the front door to alert staff
- All item(s) will be checked out to your account for 3 weeks (even DVDs)
- Your items(s) will be placed on a small table right outside the front door
- To maintain a safe distance, a good rule of thumb is to stand at the top of the stairs.
LIMITS TO SERVICE:
- Only item(s) that we currently own are available for checkout. Our statewide interlibrary loan service has been suspended. Also, our ability to purchase new items will be limited for the foreseeable future.
- Online, email, and phone orders are our first priority. Walk up orders will be accepted but will take longer.
- All orders may take up to 24 - 48 hours to process depending on demand
- Returns WILL ONLY be accepted through the outside book drop (next to the meeting room door). We will not handle your returns at the front door
- Borrowing limits are still in place. No more than 20 books and 10 DVDs checked out to your account at any one time
- For online access through the catalog, your login information is your 14-digit library card number and last name lower case. Please call (303) 569-9951 during our limited service hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulty
- Most item(s) will automatically renew for another 3 weeks on the due date
- No fines will be charged on overdue item(s) during this time of limited service